The professional’s choice for superior jobsite performance. With a powerful Milwaukee-built motor, trigger speed control and reverse, the 1/2" D-Handle Drill helps you reach maximum productivity on the job, especially with small-bit applications. Helical-cut, heat-treated gears deliver quiet performance and extended tool life with wood, metal, plastics and composites.
The durable, glass-reinforced nylon D-handle and side handle assist with a secure grip and extra control. Use this 1/2” D-handle drill with our right angle drive attachment for increased versatility.
- Powerful 7.0-amp motor: Delivers up to 1000 RPM, with trigger speed control and reverse
- Torque: Offers ½” capacity in steel
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder: Provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- 8-ft. fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
|Cord Type||8' Fixed|
|No Load RPM||0-1,000|
|Capacity in Wood||Flat Boring Bit 1-1/2"|Hole Saw 3-1/8"|Auger 1-1/2"|Self-Feed 2-1/4"|
|Soft Grip Handle||No|
- (1) 1/2" D-Handle Drill 0-1000 RPM (1250-1)
- (1) Chuck Key with Holder
- (1) Side Handle