Power, durability and up to 2X the runtime of 18-volt cordless drills. The M28™ Cordless Lithium-ion Right Angle Drill is designed for boring large holes between studs or joists and in other tight spaces. The rugged Milwaukee-built motor and gear train can handle the toughest plumbing and electrical applications. It’s powered by the revolutionary M28™ Lithium-Ion Battery (sold separately), which provides up to 2X more runtime than 18-volt batteries. The head swivels 360° and can be locked tight in any position to optimize versatility on the jobsite.
This right angle drill features a 1/2” keyed chuck that’s coated to prevent rusting. The forward/reverse lever is conveniently located for easy reach. Use the drill’s side handle to increase your leverage and control.
- Milwaukee-built 28-volt motor: Develops 0-400/0-1000 RPM
- M28™ Lithium-Ion Battery Technology: Digital power management helps ensure optimal battery life and runtime while protecting the battery and tool during the toughest jobs
- 360° Head: Swivels and locks in any position to optimize versatility
- No-rust chuck: Coated with a thick clear finish to prevent rusting
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
|Peak Torque||1,081 in-lbs|
- (1) M28™ Cordless Lithium-Ion Right Angle Drill (0721-20)
- (1) Side Handle