Fibre-Metal Roughneck caps with the SuperEight® suspension are the industry standard for heavy duty protection. The Roughneck P2 series of injection-molded fiberglass caps have earned a solid reputation on construction sites, in steel plants, foundries, forges, fabrication shops, chemical plants and other extreme jobsite environments.
Built for strength, toughness and durability, Roughneck cap style hard hats offer exceptional impact and crack resistance and surpass many performance tests.
- The Roughneck P2A proprietary injection-molded fiberglass compound improves durability and is eight times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells.
- The Roughneck P2A has even better heat resistance than before, meeting ANSI-Z89.1-2009 impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures of up to 370°F (P2A) and up to 500°F (P2HN).
- Injection-molded solid color resin provides a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish, and is available in nine popular colors
- Smooth, matte finish makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner, so your official company caps look better and last longer.
- Available with the famous Fibre-Metal non-slip/non-strip ratchet or TabLok(TM) headgear.
- Ready to use with the industry’s most versatile Quick-Lok®, Swingstrap or Speedy® Loop helmet attachment system for faceshields and welding helmets.
- For added assurance of performance, all Roughneck caps are factory-assembled and SEI third-party certified to meet ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class G (including Quick-Lok® model) and CSA Z94.1-2005 Type I Class G or C (Class C for Quick-Lok® model) in both forward and reverse.
- ANSI - ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class G (including Quick-Lok® model) in both forward and reverse positions.
- CSA - CSA Z94.1-2005 Type I Class G or C (Class C for Quick-Lok® model) in both forward and reverse positions.