- Efficient grinding of weld seams due to ideal cutting speed of the sanding belts.
- Variable speed for grinding, satin finishing and mirror-finish polishing of previously-installed hand rails.
- Flexible sanding belts conform themselves perfectly, even on sharp pipe curves, and consequently produce seamless surfaces.
- 360° circumferential grinding in only 2 steps.
- Optional guide roller for limited wall clearance.
- Self-start lock.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Dustproof ball bearing.
- Carbon brushes with automatic switch-off function.
|Power consumption||1,200 Watts|
|Power output||750 Watts|
|No load speed||2,700-7,000 rpm|
|Belt speed||72 ft/sec.|
|Minimum wall clearance||2 in|
|Weight according to EPTA||8.3 lbs|
|Cable with plug||13 ft|
|Pipes up to||5/16 - 3-1/8 in|
- 20 sanding belts 13/26 x 32-1/16 in(10 each of grits 120 and 180)
- 20 sanding belts 1-9/16 x 22/16 in(10 each of grits 120 and 180)
- 5 fleece belts 13/16 x 32-5/16 in, very fine grit 280
- 1 metal tool case