- High curve precision due to special cutting head geometry. Nibbler can turn on the spot.
- Especially well-suited for cutting edged sheet metal with a minimum bend radius of 1/8 in.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° increments up to 360° using tool-free rotating cutting head.
- QuickIN rapid change system.
- Optimal ergonomics.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Ideal for cut-outs.
- Optimally suited for template cuts.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Stainless steel up to 20 gauge.
|Power consumption||350 Watts|
|Power output||210 Watts|
|Cutting speed||8.9 ft/min|
|Cable with plug||16 ft|
|Weight according to EPTA||4.0 lbs|
|Steel 56,000 lbf/in²||14 gauge|
|Steel 84,000 lbf/in²||17 gauge|
|Steel 112,000 lbf/in²||19 gauge|
|Non-ferrous metals up to 35,000 lbf/in²||13 gauge|
|Immersion with die||11/16 in|
|Cutting width||5/16 in|
|Radius of smallest curve (inside/outside)||3/16 / 0 in|
- 1 cutting head
- 1 die (3 13 09 040 0 02)
- 1 punch (6 36 02 051 00 9)