- Virtually indestructible. Ideal for flexible and universal use with sheet thickness up to 16 gauge.
- Optimum ergonomics, including a motor housing that is up to 20% slimmer thanks to an extremely narrow drive head.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° increments up to 360° using tool-free rotating cutting head.
- QuickIN rapid change system.
- High cutting speed.
- Rotating punch for up to 30% longer service life.
- Low operating costs due to long tool life of punch and die.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Stainless steel up to 24 gauge.
- Retrofittable trapezoid profile set up to 6-5/16 in deep channels.
|Power consumption||350 Watts|
|Power output||210 Watts|
|Cutting speed||8.2 ft/min|
|Cable with plug||16´ ft|
|Weight according to EPTA||4.0 lbs|
|Steel 56,000 lbf/in²||16 gauge|
|Steel 84,000 lbf/in²||19 gauge|
|Steel 112,000 lbf/in²||22 gauge|
|Non-ferrous metals up to 35,000 lbf/in²||13 gauge|
|Immersion with die||7/8 in|
|Cutting width||3/16 in|
|Radius of smallest curve (inside/outside)||1-3/16 / 1-3/8 in|
- 1 cutting head for trapezoidal and corrugated sheet metal
- 1 die (3 01 09 141 00 3)
- 1 punch (6 36 02 048 00 4)