- Pipe will not 'pinch' when installing.
- 15 degree swing in either direction allows pipe to easily
- Engineered design aligns bolt holes for quicker overhead installation
- Size Range: 1/2” (15mm) to 36” (900mm)
- Material: Steel
- Function: Recommended for the suspension of non-insulated pipe or insulated pipe with a B3151 shield.
- Note: When an oversized clevis is used, a pipe spacer should be placed over the cross bolt to assure that the lower U-strap will not move in on the bolt.
- Maximum Temperature: 650°F (343°C).
- Standard Finish: Plain, Electro-Galvanized, DURA-GREEN™, or Hot-Dip Galvanized also available in Stainless Steel
- Order By: Part number and finish.
- ** Note: Do not use the dimensions shown in the B3100 chart for NFPA hanger sizes.
- Contact B-Line for NFPA rod sizing on 1/2” (15mm) thru 12” (300mm) pipe.
|Nominal Pipe Size (in)||12"|
|Nominal Pipe Size (mm)||300|
|Standard Rod Size A (in)||7/8"-9|
|NFPA Rod Size A (in)||5/8"-11|
|Bottom of pipe to top of hanger (in)||17-1/2"|
|Bottom of pipe to top of hanger (mm)||444.5|
|Center of pipe to top of hanger (in)||11-1/8"|
|Center of pipe to top of hanger (mm)||282.6|
|Rod Take-Out - Center of pipe to bottom of hanger rod (in)||9-11/16"|
|Rod Take-Out - Center of pipe to bottom of hanger rod (mm)||246.1|
|Minimum thread length of hanger rod (in)||2-1/2"|
|Minimum thread length of hanger rod (mm)||63.5|
|Adjustment - Top of cross bolt to bottom of hanger rod nut inside the hanger (in)||3-1/2"|
|Adjustment - Top of cross bolt to bottom of hanger rod nut inside the hanger (mm)||88.9|
|Design Load (lbs)||3800|
|Design Load (kN)||16.9|
|Approx. Wt./100 (lbs)||1083|
|Approx. Wt./100 (kgs)||491.2|