The Bosch 4100 table saw offers a ton of new features and improvements that make the 4100 series the most precise, durable and high-performing table saw on the market. The 4100 features an industry first, includes a blade guard, riving knife and anti-kickback pawls. All three elements are modular and tool free, so users can quickly and easily remove or add each component independently based on the task. The blade guard in particular is ultra user-friendly with a new split-guarding innovation that offers optimal line of sight and maximum protection. The riving knife prevents material from pinching the blade and offers positions for: full upright, splitting and non-thru cutting. Some other innovations include an ultra-durable sub-base with carry handles, a Bosch-exclusive square lock rip fence with auxiliary fence slots and a t-slot miter gauge.
- Gravity-Rise™ Stand — Patented for easy set-up and take down of your table saw.
- Exceptional Portability - quick and easy transport between jobsites
- Heavy Duty Construction - Built to last with powder coat paint finish for longevity
- 8" Treaded Solid Rubber Wheels - Handles the toughest and unexpected jobsite terrains
- Collapsible Design - Minimizes storage space requirements
|Bevel Angle Range||-2° to 47°|
|Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.||2-1/2"|
|Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.||3-1/8"|
|Description||10" Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise™ Wheeled Stand|
|Dimensions||39.13" x 30" x 20.9"|
|No Load RPM||3,650|
|Working Length||Table Top dimensions 29"|
- Gravity-Rise™ Table Saw Stand